We are committed to ensuring that your experience using Amano’s security products is the best it can be. Our dedicated support team in Palm Harbor, FL is available anytime for sales and support.
General Support Hours
Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00PM Eastern Time.
United States Toll-Free: 800.390.5837
United States: 727.786.1900
Our Palm Harbor, FL based team is committed to serving you. Call our office and speak with a real person. No phone queues, no prompts, no waiting. Our team is here for you.
Send us a support request via our online contact form for same day support on non-urgent items. Our support team will all be notified of your email and quickly respond to your needs.
KNOWLEDGEBASE & FAQ
Search our online database of support articles to find instructions and procedures for our product line. Search our frequently asked questions to quickly find answers to the most common technical support items.
Take a look in our download center to find the latest software, drivers, manuals, data sheets, and documentation. If you don’t see something you need, let us know and we will add it for you.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY SUPPORT
For those times when you locked in our out, your entire system is down, you have an emergency lockdown or emergency mode situation, or have a system failure significantly disrupting business flow, we are here to help you. Call our main number and you will be given an option to connect with our on-call technician.
When a phone call just isn’t enough, our team can remotely connect to your site via screen sharing remote control tools. This is a very effective way of quickly solving your issue.
Because we value your time, we want to help you get answers as quickly as possible. The best way to ensure that we can be most effective is to be prepared. Please take a moment to look over this list and have this information ready for our support team.
- Your Company Name and role in the company
- Site information (client name, location, relationship to your business)
- Your call back number in case we get disconnected
- Are you an active authorized Amano dealer? We will assist everyone that calls in, but we may not be the best resource and may redirect you to your Amano dealer or equipment installer for first line support issues.
- Type of system you are working on (OMNIA, AmanoDVMS, AmanoNet, Nexus220, NexusLite, etc)
- Size and scope of the installation as it pertains to the issue. We dont need exact information here, it’s just important to have a basic understanding of the site components and how they all connect together. This is crucial to a good support call.
- Have you checked your wiring? You’d be surprised, but more than half of our support calls are related communications and those are almost always related to improper cable types and faulty wiring. Check your cable types used, connections and network ports/firewalls.
- Please have a complete description of the problem you want to solve ready to go.
- What steps have tried so far to resolve the issue?
call technical support @
Get In Touch
Amano McGann, Inc.
180 Alt 19, Suite A
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
800-390-5837 toll free